You can track the following on every beacon:
For information about user-agent strings matched for synthetic and bot beacons, click here.
Boomerang minimum version: 1.376 or later
It can now be configured from the app dialog, and no longer requires site customization.
Prerequisite: Boomerang 1.394 version. For prior versions, from 1.376 to 1.381, see the Boomerang documentation on how to configure it.
1. Go to Central > Apps.
2. Double-click on your app to open the advanced configuration screen.
3. Select the Beacons tab.
1. Go to Central > Dashboard.
2. Open the App Errors Summary or the App Errors List dashboard.
3. You can click on an error from the App Errors Summary dashboard and it will open the App Errors List dashboard filtered to that error only.
4. You can also drill into the error in the Waterfall dashboard as well by clicking the "Open in Waterfall" link at the bottom left of the App Errors List dashboard.
Error Summary Dashboard
Go to your Waterfall Dashboard, and choose Error Count from the dropdown option of the Beacon filter.
© 2015 SOASTA. All Rights Reserved. Privacy & Legal