SOASTA 53 is now available! It’s a release full of enhancements that have been requested in the last few months, along with ground-breaking features that will support your testing needs.
Here’s a complete list of what’s been added to both CloudTest and TouchTest with this release as well as some other CloudTest features we wanted to make sure you knew about.
.app file can be installed in the iOS Simulator without using ios_app_installer utility by following below steps,
1. Open a "Finder" window
2. Press fn+Alt and Click "Go" in the top menu
3. Click Library
4. Navigate to following folder: Library->Application Support->iPhone Simulator->7.1 (if you want to install on iPhone Simulator 7.1) ->Applications
5. Create a new folder with the name of the app
6. Go inside the folder and place the .app file here.
Open the simulator using Xcode and you should be able to see and use the app in the simulator.
For XCode 6.0 and iOS Simulators 8.0,
- Open the simulator you wish to install the app using Xcode
- Run the following command (after inputting the location of the .app where in your machine) in terminal to install the app to the simulator which is already opened,
xcrun simctl install booted <location of .app file>
As I'm sure you are aware, iOS 7 has come out today with substantial changes from Apple to the SDK. SOASTA has been working with each of the betas along the way to ensure that your TouchTest Clips will work on your apps built for iOS 7Read more...
With the latest release, we now have the ability to upload Mobile Applications to your TouchTest server so that other users can download them wirelessly.
The following article will show you how...Read more...
Use attached files to load SOASTA certificate on your mobile device.Read more...
It can be difficult to maintain the latest version of the TouchTest Driver on your application. The following article mentions some of the easiest ways to maintain version compatibility between your application and the TouchTest server...Read more...
© 2015 SOASTA. All Rights Reserved. Privacy & Legal