SEARCH
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Premier

How to send a browser encrypted file through SOASTA?

When tried to do a payment through credit card for a project, i am not able to place the order through SOASTA. Through browser i am able to place the order. I found that the credit card details will be passed through browser in an encrypted format and thoes datas are recorded by SOASTA in the same encrypted format.

Can you please give a solution for doing the payment through credit card. 

Regards,

Rishad

SOASTA Employee

Re: How to send a browser encrypted file through SOASTA?

Hi Rishad,

The best would be to go back to the application development team and ask them what kind of encryption they use. Or you can try using any online 64 decoding tool, put the payload there and try decoding and see if it works to see the data. If you find a dynamic value that must be taken care of at runtime (correlated), then you'll need to do that.

You can also play with the option in the picture below in your POST data for enabling/disabling 64 encoding and see if it works.

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 1.18.02 PM.png

Regards,

Salvador

Premier

Hi,

I am not able to fix the issue through what you have suggested. And i am not able to attach my clip here.
Is there any other way to share my clip with you as this is bit urgent case.I need to get a solution for this at the earliest.

Regards,

Rishad

SOASTA Employee

Hi Rishad,

If the CloudTest instance you are using is public, then you can send me a private message with the URL, Tenant and path to the clip. If not, then better you open a CMS case and attach the clip there.

Regards,

Salvador

Premier

Hi,

I have added a case in CMS and the clip is attached there. But i got a reply like i need to update here for getting solution  for this case. 
You can see in my CMS page as this clip is posted. 

The case ID is #11763.

rishad@corra.com

Can you please check and let me know.

Regards,

Rishad

SOASTA Employee

[ Edited ]

Hi Rishad,

I took a look at your clip and the value that you mentioned in the Zendesk case needs to be correlated (92e29293-433a-07a5-1a5c-ba388cc2ad30 called payment_method_nonce). Please use the Session Template Wizard to do that, check the video called Session Template Wizard on how to do it:

https://cloudlink.soasta.com/t5/CloudTest-Videos/tkb-p/CloudTestVideos

After taking care of that, you might need to take care of other stuff (I see also the value 2163 called cartId). But just as the CMS case says, this is a how to do question and not a CloudTest issue. The thing is that through CloudLink the response might not be that fast. If you want that somebody from professional services (much quicker turnaround) helps you with the scripting, then that will cost test service hours and will need to be billed to you (your company).

Regards,

Salvador

Premier

Thank you for the update.

Premier

Hi, 

Using template session wizard we cannot make this card details to dynamic value. Can you please send me a running clip of the same which i have given. I need to solve the case before my next LT.

Regards,

Rishad

SOASTA Employee

Hi Rishad,

Just from the look I did last time, this clip is not that simple if correlating what I told you didn't work. It would require some time from a SOASTA Performance Engineering, which most probably won't happen as we are starting to get busy.

If you want to get this done, I'd suggest reaching out to a SOASTA Account Executive and go from there.

Regards,

Salvador