SEARCH
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Premier

HTTP ERROR: 400 - Could Not proxy

Hi,

When i am trying to record one of my project i am not able to get into the page and an error message HTTP ERROR: 400 is getting dispalyed.

Error screen shot is attached. Could you please check and advice what to do for this.

Regards,

Rishad.

Honored Contributor

Re: HTTP ERROR: 400 - Could Not proxy

Premier

Hi,

I tried with many ways like updating my conductor, adding Soasta Certificate manually and so on. But still the error shows. Its asking somthing like try using trustAllSSLCertificates.

I am using google chrome and I have seen in some discussions to add an extension of SOASTA to chrome browser. But i am not able to see that for chrome and i believe that is not available right now.

Can ou please help me to solve this issue as this is very urgent to check the initial laod of this project.

Could not proxy https://prod.polywoodoutdoor.com:443/
java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't establish SSL handshake.  Try using trustAllSSLCertificates.
Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

Premier

Hi,

I would like to get a response as early as possible for this case. If needed i will share my screen to show you the process. Its bit urgent and the delivery of the project is by end of this week. 

Please do reply....

Regards,

Rishad.

SOASTA Employee

Hi Rishad,

Was this resolved?

Regards,

Salvador